Terms and Conditions
We’re confident that the programs offered by Conscious Humanity will have a dramatic and lasting effect on your life if you participate fully and we’re offering the following guarantee: If by the end of your first 90 days where you have fully participated and put your entire heart into the program and you still don’t think it is worth your investment, simply let us know and we’ll remove you from the financial donation obligation if any pertain to the program you are enrolled in. You can keep any knowledge, gifts, bonuses and downloads that you’ve already received.
This WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made between Conscious Humanity (“CHI”) and Site User (“Participant”). (CHI) and Participant are sometimes individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as the “Parties.”
WHEREAS, CHI has launched Programs, Books, Online Classes, Retreats (“ Program”) to provide spiritual and personal development opportunities for women and men 18 years or older; WHEREAS, Participant desires to participate in the Program; NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, CHI and Participant hereby agree as follows:
- Waiver and Release. Participant hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue CHI and its directors, officers, servants, agents, personnel, contractors, volunteers or employees (collectively, the “Released Party”) from any and all actual or alleged liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by Participant, or any of the property belonging to Participant, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of other Participants or the Released Party, or otherwise, while participating in the Program.
- Participant is fully aware of the risks involved with the Program, including but not limited to transformation, resurfacing of old issues that need to be addressed or released and hereby elects to voluntarily participate in the Program with full knowledge of any such risks.
- Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Party from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that the Released Party may incur due to or caused by Participant’s participation in the Program, even if caused by the negligence of the Released Party.
- Not a Substitute for Counseling and Medical Advice and Treatment. Participant agrees to not use the Program as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, medical advice, medical treatment, substance abuse treatment or otherwise. Participant acknowledges that the Program is not being provided by a licensed medical and/or mental health professional. Participant represents that if Participant is currently in therapy of any type and/or under the care of a mental health professional that Participant has consulted with that professional regarding the advisability and appropriateness of Participant participating in the Program.
- No Warranties and Representations and Limited Guarantee. Participant understands and acknowledges that except for the 90-day guarantee, CHI makes no other guarantees and further, CHI does not guarantee or promise any specific results from participation in the program, and in addition, CHI makes no guarantees, warranties or representations, either express or implied, as to the any benefits, improvements or success in participant’s life resulting from the program and/or any actions taken as a result of or in connection with the
- Assumption of Risks. Participant by purchasing the Program hereby assume the risks set forth in this Agreement, including without limitation, the risks set forth in Paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, and Participant agrees that Participant’s releases and waivers set forth in this Agreement shall apply to all unknown or unanticipated results of the transactions and occurrences of the Program, as well as those known and anticipated, and, Participant does hereby knowingly and expressly waive any and all rights and protections under California Civil Code Section 1542, which reads as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR”, or any similar law, rule or provision of any jurisdiction pertaining to the matters released in this Agreement.
- Authority to Enter Agreement. Each Party warrants that the individuals who have used this site and this Agreement have the legal power, right and authority to make the Agreement and bind each respective Party.
- Binding Authority. It is Participant’s express intent that this Agreement shall bind the members of Participant’s spouse, family, heirs, assigns and personal representative, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the Released Party on behalf of the
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Amendment/Modification. No supplement, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by the Parties.
- No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege or service voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel or otherwise.
- Participant understands that CHI does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from Participant’s participation in the Program or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. Participant is aware that he/she should review his/her insurance portfolio.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified therein and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to the matters herein.
In using this site, Participant acknowledges and represents that:
- Participant has read the foregoing Agreement, understands it and approves of it voluntarily as Participant’s own free act and deed.
- No oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
- Participant is at least eighteen (18) years of age* and fully competent.
- Participant executes this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
- Participant’s purchase of ANY CHI Program stands as their signature of approval and agreement of these “Terms of Agreement.”
* People under the age of 18 may participate with parental approval.